Monday 30 April 2007

Ex-XXL Trophy 30th April


Some of our bodies have not grasped the concept yet; we are here to lose weight! Some lose weight and then reach a plateau and some of us, including me, are still on the plateau before we start to descend. Hopefully, we are all feeling fitter - I know that I am.

Congratualtions to mygo, cafferty & pingpong who have all managed to lose over a stone each. There are four more who are not far behind them - well done chaps!

It is now the wet season on Bangkok, I don't mind the rain - once you are wet you can't get any wetter. The problem is that after a long, dry spell is that the roads get awfully greasy!

If anyone is looking for new tops & bib shorts take a look at the Prendas Ciclismo site - http://www.prendas.co.uk/default.asp - tops up to 6XL & shorts up to 4XL in stock. My new outfit has not arrived yet but I'm sure that it will raise a smile when I post a picture of it.

Any suggestions for this blog will be gratefully received.

Keep your pedals spinning and chins up.

Hippo

No comments: